Images Will Be Back Soon
Your Accommodation in and around Cairns
Nature Tour, Wildlife Tour, Safari, Eco Tour, History Tour, Photography Tour, Private Tour, Guided Tour
The best time of day to spot wildlife in Australia is at dusk through to nighttime so our tours depart in the early afternoon. As the rainforest comes alive at night (80% of animals in Australia are nocturnal or more active at night), our spotlights enable us to capture activity up in the canopy.
Experiencing the tropical rainforest at night is something you will remember, especially with an informative guide to help you understand this magnificent wildlife environment. We strive to offer the best Rainforest Tours in Cairns and rightly proud of our record as evidenced by our reviews on Trip Advisor.
Pick up will be from your nominated hotel or accommodation. Drive times are relatively short with the maximum time being 45 minutes to reach the Rainforest from Cairns. Once we arrive there will be several walks through the forest with a few short journeys of 10-15 minutes to change locations. As we go in search of Australian native animals around Cairns on our wildlife spotting and spotlighting tour, our guides will introduce you to some of the world’s most unusual animals, including the elusive platypus (we have a 90% success rate), tree kangaroos, possums, wallaby, gliders, flying foxes, bandicoots, echidnas, snakes, frogs and many others.
On the tour you will also learn about the tropical rainforest and how local Aboriginal tribes use the vegetation to heal and make remedies to solve everyday common ailments.
• Departs Cairns around 1330 (Port Douglas 1200, Northern Beaches 1300)
• Return to Cairns by 2200 hours (hotel drop off)
• Comfortable, fully air conditioned van
• Maximum 11 people
• Afternoon Tea and Dinner included
• Easy walking. Suitable for children 4-12 yr old
• Small groups led by personal, professional guides.
• All equipment (binoculars, rain ponchos).
• No hidden extras like National park fees, fuel levies, insurances, and surcharges.
• Meals – afternoon tea, dinner and refreshments.
• Please advise any special dietary requirements prior to departure.
• Comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles.