City Tour, History Tour, Culture Tour, Walking Tour, Private Tour, Guided Tour
A tour entirely dedicated to Hungary’s red past. Story-telling based on vivid memories instead of dusty books. Hammer, sickle, ’56 and the trabantful days of Socialism.
Included: refreshment stop at a café, public transport tickets, maps and further recommendations
Duration: 3 hours
Daily at 10 am
- Liberty Square Soviet Memorial
- Statue of Liberty
- The Parliament and the Imre Nagy Memorial
- House of Terror (outside only)
- Stories of socialist espionage in the Castle District
- A visit to an old socialist coffee house
- A visit to a vintage junkshop full of old communist memorabilia
Children can take the tour free of charge under age of 6!