Become a member and get access to discounts on Trips and Tours.
Register as a Tour Operator and add details of your Trips and Tours to our database.
THE DOWNHILL BIKE RIDE
Images Will Be Back Soon
HOTEL PICK-UP INCLUDED
Nature Tour, Wildlife Tour, Bicycle Tour, Guided Tour
THE DOWNHILL BIKE RIDE
BOOK ONLINE AND GET 10 % OFF
to view the discount code and print voucher.
Explore Spain’s rugged Costa Blanca Mountains while gliding downhill on a bicycle. Hop into your minivan and take a 1-hour journey to the highest mountain of the Costa Blanca - the Aitana Mountain Range. On arrival, pull on your helmet and hit the road! Spin down mountain roads to the villages of Penaguila and Alcoleja, and admire sweeping views over the coast to the Spanish shoreline. In the afternoon, roll into Sella and perhaps enjoy a refreshing drink in the local bar. Then, hop back into the minivan for the journey back to Benidorm.
Suitable for all ages. You don't have to be an experienced cyclist. Many guests have not ridden a bike for decades and all ages are welcome. All of the equipment is supplied, but it is best if you wear sensible shoes and leave the flip-flops for the beach and the heels for the nights out. You will be transported uphill by mini bus and then ride downhill all the way. You can cycle as much or as little as you like. The mini bus will always be there for you.
1. Pick up at your accommodation in or near to Benidorm around 9.30 am.
2. A 60 minutes drive to the mountain to the top of Mt. Aitana where you’ll be fitted with a safety helmet, receive a detailed safety talk and be allocated a bike.
3. Then a bike ride of about 9 kilometers to the village of Penaguila stopping on the way to ensure your comfort. Have a drink of fresh spring water while the bikes are loaded onto the trailer.
4. Another downhill glide from the highest point of the ride into the village of Alcoleja.
5. Drive up to the restaurant of the Safari Aitana Park for lunch at approx. 12.45 pm. Lunch is not included into the price.
6. The afternoon ride leads you past the village of Sella where the Bike Ride ends.
7. Into the local bar for a beverage to celebrate your achievement.
8. To finish, we drive you back to your accommodation arriving at about.