Al Seba street, behind Al Rahim Mosque
United Arab Emirates
Adventure Tour, Boat Trip, Sailing Tour, Guided Tour
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Make your way to the Dubai Marina to catch your sightseeing cruise. Step on board and find a comfortable spot from which to watch the city coastline glide by. Get ready for some thrills, as the boat can travel up to 30 knots.
Depart the Marina through the man-made canal, lined by sky-scraping towers, boutiques, restaurants and yachts. Cruise by the Burj Al Arab, standing on an artificial island by itself in the sea, its architecture mimics a sail of a ship.
Pass the man-made island group, the Palm Jumeirah, home to a collection of luxurious villas and luxury hotels. See the Atlantis, a five-star hotel famous for its architecture and over-the-top activities and features. The Atlantis is home to an aquarium, a collection of world-class restaurants and Aquaventure, one of Dubai’s best waterpark.
Return to your departure point in the Marina after a whirlwind 90-minute tour.
Available tour departure timings are:
• (AM) 9:00 | 10:45
• (PM) 12:30 | 2:30 | 4:15 | 6:00 | 7:45
These will be the highlights of the tour:
• 90-minute sightseeing tour of Dubai’s coastal landmarks
• Travel at thrilling speeds of up to 30 knots
• See the Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis and Burj Al Arab
• Departure times available in the morning and evening to beat the desert heat
• Picture taking on the best angles
• Learn about the history and culture of Dubai’s coastal landmarks through your guide's narration